Transfer Your Tax Return to your FAFSA : The University of ...

Obtaining Tax Information for Verification (Filers & Non-Filers)

If you are a victim of tax-related identity theft or you have filed an extension with the IRS (Form 4868), please contact us at�330-972-7032 or our Support Center �for assistance.

Please do not send any personally identifiable information (PII) via email if you are not able to encrypt it. PII includes attachments with Social...

Read more


[an error occurred while processing this directive]