FAQs - Pinal County

How do I split my property?

Please contact your local development planning office prior to splitting property to comply with any local ordinances as well as State requirements. If the property is 10 acres or less and within un-incorporated Pinal County, the split needs to be approved through the Minor Land Division application process at the Community Development Planning...

Read more

Website: http://www.pinalcountyaz.gov

Related topics : property tax records office / find tax records property / arizona property tax records pinal county / search property tax records / local assessor tax and recorder offices

[an error occurred while processing this directive]